The Imperial is the first international five star hotel in Hue, possessing the strategic location, on the bank of perfume river and walking distance to tourist attractions.The hotel is a masterpiece on high-rise building architecture and an embodiment of Nguyen Dynasty’s architecture with the exposure of cubes, colorful patterns and restored antique materials, making the hotel the most luxurious in Vietnam style. The hotel interior is polished to perfect beauty, luxury and cozy. It is a combination of modern facilities and salient architecture values of the ancient capital city of Hue.Since its operation in June 2006, the Imperial hotel has created the lasting impression on both local and international visitors.
Guest room & the Pool
The Imperial hotel possesses 194 rooms, including 168 deluxe rooms, 20 suites, 01 Grand presidential suite and 03 apartments. All are well equipped with modern facilities. Among them are 36 non-smoking rooms located on the two floors. The rooms combine modern with classic elements, blending historic architectural details and earthy décor. All rooms have classic and polished wooden floors, natural fabric, as well as classy furnishing. All have spectacular panoramic views of the serene Perfume River, the magnificent Ngu Binh Mountain and ancient monuments of the city.
Standard facilities in each room and suites are
- Electronic key card system
- Writing desk with ADSL internet access
- Luxurious marble bathroom with separate tub and shower sections, equipped with all modern amenities
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV and IDD telephone
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Air-conditioning system with individual thermostat control
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bath robes and shoe-shine service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- In-room dining service
- Electronic smoke detector and sprinkler system
Book this hotel with Vietnam Asiana Travel
Please contact Vietnam Asiana Travel to get the room availability & best price upon your arrival date.
Vietnam Head Office
Address: 03. Phan Huy Ich street,Badinh Dist,Hanoi,Vietnam
Tel: (+84.4)-39275828 Fax: (+84.4)-39275829
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com